Creating and managing content for a dynamic web site can turn into a real nightmare. Currently, there are hundreds of Content Management Systems (CMS), ranging from simple freeware solutions to complex applications that cost thousands of dollars. So, what sets Trirange Portal Server apart from others?
What makes us different? Trirange Portal Server takes a different approach to Web Content Management. It is not just a CMS. With Trirange Portal Server you can create content by moving, copying, dragging web parts on web pages. You can also customize web sites to display a wide range of information and choose how this information appears on a web page.
In simple terms, Trirange Portal Server allows you to:
- Manage an unlimited number of web sites from the same codebase/database and the same control panel.
- Create web sites in different languages.
- Visually define structure and hierarchy of your site.
- Easily add and modify content on web pages by moving, copying and dragging web parts.
- Publish content through the content staging mechanism.
- Prevent multi-users from editing pages at the same time.
- Track the changes made in pages by the versioning feature.
- Personalize content in web pages so that they appear customized to you.
- Define custom layouts for each and every page of your site.
- Customize your site’s look & feel with themes.
- Manage your folders and files with a friendly user interface.
- Develop custom web parts to plug-in to your site.
- Protect your site’s resources with permissions.
- Search full-text data.
Why Trirange Portal Server?
With Trirange Portal Server, we are committed to providing our customers with software that is not only powerful but also easy to use. Trirange Portal Server uses the same basic skill set that content editors need for standard office applications such as Microsoft Word, with no requirements for coding or programming skills.
Every aspect of Trirange Portal Server has been designed to ensure the screen and menu layouts are logical and intuitive, with context sensitive help available on any screen and feature if needed.
We know that not all sites are the same and that you have your own unique needs and requirements. So we designed Trirange Portal Server based on a flexible, modular architecture. When you need to add a compelling new feature to your site you can simply snap-in a new web part.
Trirange Portal Server is based on Microsoft ASP.Net 2.0 Web Parts Framework. Web Parts are the building blocks for an easily customizable web interface. Web Parts technology is introduced in ASP.Net 2.0 which is the fastest growing web development platform in the world. This means that while you are reading these lines, a huge number of web parts are being developed by web developers around the world and all of them can be plugged-in to Trirange Portal Server.
Increase Productivity & Reduce Costs
Trirange Portal Server provides tools for web site users to collaborate in a Web-based environment. These tools make the content publishing process more efficient which can increase productivity and reduce costs.
Easy to installInstalling Trirange Portal Server is easy. The setup wizard guides you through the procedure and the installation manual is at your disposal should anything be unclear. Trirange Portal Server can be up-and-running in less than 5 minutes.